Ready to tackle the world of cables? Come join us at The Blue Brick for a hands on, small group class.
Length of class: 3 hours
Limit: 10 students
What to bring:
- 250 yards of yarn
- Appropriate size circular needles
- A cable needle or DPN in the same size
- 4 stitch markers
We will cover:
- The basics of what makes cables in fabric
- How to read a chart
- Different cable styles, including regular, mirrored and reversible
- How to fix mistakes
Pre requisite: Comfort with knitting, purling, and working on a circular needle.
20% discount code for use on a future purchase at The Blue Brick
- Hand outs, including a pattern for a basic cable cowl worked in the round
*Please note that we do require preregistration of attendance via the website. If there is a zero attendance class, we will not staff the workshop.
Also note that we will be leaving the dogs home to cut down on distractions