Another small gift to our customers; the Solidarity Cowl is an easy, sweet cowl that can hopefully provide a little welcome distraction during these strange times. The sister pattern, “Solidarity Wrap” is also completely free ♥
You will need:
- 2 skeins of Tobermory Worsted (or 400 yards of any worsted weight yarn) Sample shown in Sumach.
- 4mm circular needles, at least 24” long
- 1 stitch marker to mark the BOR
- 2 cable needles
- Adjustable. As written it’s 38” in circumference x 10” tall
- 25 stitches over 4 inches in main body pattern, after blocking.