Resin Jewelry – Release date and Giveaway!
Over the next couple of days I’m going to be sharing some details of the book as I build up to my release date of…Wednesday September 18th! That’s right, as of next Wednesday the book will be available for purchase online, I’m equal parts nervous and thrilled. To celebrate the book launch I will be giving away 2 copies of the book! See details at the bottom of this post on how to enter.
Resin Jewelry covers the gamut on using resin to make totally one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces and keepsakes:
- Methods for preserving material, from flowers and leaves, to photographs and rice paper.
- How to work with resin, including multiple stage pours, dealing with air bubbles and cleaning up mistakes.
- Where to get supplies, including online resources and recommended brands.
- Troubleshooting tips.
- An inspiration gallery of mini-projects with techniques all described in detail.
- Tons of step-by-step photography, tips and tricks to help you get the best results.
The book then goes into 5 projects, designed to take you through growing your skills with increasingly complex pieces. Each day, for the next 5 blog posts, I’m going to feature one of these projects, and show off the possibilities of each technique.
What would you do? Autumn leaf necklaces as Christmas gifts? Photos of your family as pendants? Preserving pieces of your wedding bouquet? To enter the contest, leave comment on this, or one of the next 5 posts about what you would love to do with resin!