The Traditional Canada Day Trip
Things to consider on a trip (in order of importance)
10. Clothes (you don’t realize that you’re down to only 10 pairs of underwear until you have to pack for a 10 day trip).
9. Toiletries etc. (depending on whether you’re driving or flying, and whether you’re going to a place that has access to a convenience store, this can take the place of item 10).
8. Maps. This is always a good idea, right?
7. Extra yarn (don’t want to run out).
6. Did I mention extra needles, notions and a spare pattern or two?
5. Enough active projects to occupy you. I need several. Your mileage may vary.
4. I guess I should mention food here… But see item 9.
3. Did I mention yarn?