What’s more awesome than a gradient hat and mitt set? This pattern is designed to go with The Blue Brick’s new mini gradient series for winter accessories. Easy to knit, and using up almost every last yard you’ll be able to enjoy the entire gradient in a smaller project.
You will need:
- One set of The Blue Brick Gradient Kit, sample shown in “Forage”. Or approximately 340 yds of a worsted weight yarn.
- 5 stitch markers for gloves, one for hat to mark BOR
- Hat: 3.5mm, 16” circular needles, 4mm, 16” circular needles, and a matching 4mm set of dpns for crown shaping.
- Gloves: 3.5mm set of dpns
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Hat: 28 stitches = 4 inches in 1x1 rib, unstretched on smaller needles
- Gloves: 28 stitches = 4” in 1x1 rib, unstretched
- Hat: Adjustable
- Gloves: Small: 6.25” circumference, unstretched
- Medium: 6.75” circumference, unstretched
- Large: 7.25” circumference, unstretched