The Versatile Blogger Award? Me? Aw, shucks…
I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! It just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy it’s like rolling around in the yarn stash.
According to the VBA Rules, here are the next steps:
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Mention 7 random things about yourself
- List the rules
- Pass on the award to 15 bloggers
- Inform the 15 bloggers by commenting on their blogs
Thank you Sandra, and Curls & Q!
I have been nominated twice it seems, so a huge thank you to both Sandra and Curls & Q! The goal of this blog has always been to celebrate creativity and inspiration and it’s very wonderful to hear that I may have succeeded in some small part.
Here is the link to Sandra’s blog, and here is Curls & Q. They are both super fun blogs and I definitely recommend checking them out!
Share 7 facts about yourself:
- I’m a neat freak, except when it comes to the desk at my office. Then I’m an animal.
- I play guitar and I love to sing, though I’m not particularly good at either.
- I love to travel. I’ve shot 18 countries and 85 cities around the world. So far.
- I’m not just crafty, I’m a ninja – I’ve studied martial arts for 15 years.
- I believe that one day I will die from the failure to cultivate a healthy fear of either dogs or heights.
- I believe that every day, in every way, I can be just a little bit better.
- Of all my projects, I honestly think the Blue Brick Blog is the most rewarding thing I’ve ever made.
Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that I follow:
- The Yarn Harlot
- Tanis Fiber Arts
- Woo Work
- Dragon Jools
- The Purl Bee
- Jane Richmond
- Sweet Georgia Yarns
- Curls & Q
- Knitting to stay sane
- Dylan Dias
- Alaina Maboso’s Blog
- Never Not Knitting
From crafts to fashion to commentary, these are the blogs I check out at least once a week, hope you find something in there that you love as much as I do ;)