I’ve been MIA for a week working on putting together my kickass new condo. It took a lot, but I’m there, I’m in love and here are pics =o)
The view, one of my favourite things about this place.
Aaand – the condo. I’m proud to say I designed it from scratch, almost everything is new and I did it for under $5000. It accomodates everything Tito and I love to do while still making a small condo feel calm, open and comfortable.
- Couch – easily the most expensive thing. Pavillion on Queen West – $1600
- Accent chair – Pier 1 – $299
- Rug – IKEA – $29
- Mirror – Pier 1 – $200
- Accent table – got from an antique store that was going out of business for $400
- Dining table and chairs – IKEA – $475
- Expedit bookshelf – IKEA – $229 for the big one, $69 for the narrow one by the easel.
The bookshelf is the realm of organized clutter.
The bedroom – bright and airy with a view that’s heaven to wake up to.
My knitting/reading/guitar playing corner
Swift table and working area
Left to right – Tito, my uncle Len and my dad enjoying the balcony.
There it is! My own sweet little piece of downtown Toronto. It’s been a rough year, but totally worth it =o)